- A good GATE score is helpful for getting admission in to IITs, IISC, IIITs, NITs and many other renowned institutions
- More than 30+ PSUs like IOCL, ONGC, BPCL, HPCL, NTPC, GAIL, HAL, BARC etc consider GATE score for recuitment
- GATE qualification is also a minimum requirement to apply for various fellowships awarded by many Government organizations like DRDO, BARC, ISRO etc.
- GATE qualified candidates are also eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship in CSIR Laboratories and CSIR sponsored projects.
- Focused GATE Preparation also helps in other prestigious PSU recruitment examintions like CIL, SAIL, AP Genco, AP Transco, BSNL etc
- India Top ranked MBA college (NITIE Mumbai, Rank 6th in India) take admissions from GATE. It offers very lucrative pay package starting from 9 lacs per annum to 39 lacs per annum.
- MS program at Singapore, New Zealand & Germany
- Fellowship at IIMA & IIMB in management course with a monthly stipend of Rs. 22,000.
- L&T offers scholarship to graduates on the basis of GATE Score. It sponsors your M Tech and then recruits you directly after M Tech.
- Preparation of GATE helps you greatly in preparation of IES (Indian Engineering Services) as well as technical syllabus for both the exams is more of less same.
- Helps in better preparation for B.Tech semesters
- Brushing up technical skills for Campus Recruitment
Benefits of M. Tech:
- M. Tech from a good institute helps you to stand out from the rest
- Better Placements in top PSUs, MNCs and Indian companies both in India and Abroad.
- M. Tech opens up a lot of career paths in the fields of Teaching, Research and other Core sectors, apart from the existing alternatives
- A Minimum stipend of 12,400/- per month is given to regular students joining colleges under MHRD
- Opportinity to work in research positions like JRFs, in ISRO/DRDO/BARC/IITs etc
- A M. Tech gives chance to pursue specializations of interest.
1 thought on “Why GATE?”
Pingback: All about GATE – Mechanical Academy
You must log in to post a comment.